EDUCATION, PERFORMANCE and ENTERTAINMENT
SEPTEMBER 2014: CHANGES, PLEASE READ!
I've worked in hundreds of schools since 1993 when I set this work up.
I'm now making some changes, however. For some time I've been planning to concentrate on my Storytelling work. Now the new Gove Curriculum has altered much in schools.
I'm not currently taking new history workshop bookings in schools, in the form I've been working. I very much am taking on new storytelling work, however.
My storytelling sessions still include instruments, and can entail sessions tailored to historical periods, however, so you can still have me working for you!
Please see taleteller.co.uk
I'm still leaving the rest of this website more or less as it was, however, as a resource. And because I really enjoyed the work, and quite like having the site here!
- Established 1992 after 17 years' full-time teaching.
- Education work by qualified experienced teacher - no agency or employees.
- Heritage work experience across the country: English Heritage, National Trust, V&A, British Museum, Tower of London, many others.
- Radio and TV, including Time Team on More4
- Education work inspected by Ofsted 10 times to date, always positive.
- Previously CRB checked.
- Membership of two professional bodies, both requiring accreditation, both providing public liability insurance cover
- New STORYTELLING SITE : please visit my taleteller.co.uk site for details.
- 2013 - the year we were invited to work in Japan! Find more, and why we aren't, on my Interpretation page!
See About Richard for more.