- FEBRUARY 2014: I've worked in hundreds of schools since 1993 when I set this work up. I'm now making some changes, so not taking any new schools history work. I very much am taking on new storytelling work, however. Please see taleteller.co.uk
- EVENT ORGANISERS, visit Interpretation or Performance
- Weddings & Occasions, visit Performance
- CHILDREN, STUDENTS and anybody else who's interested:
RESOURCE PAGES - all about instruments,
history, pictures, loads of stuff!
- DIARY of public events
- Much MORE: includes
- Established 1992 after 17 years' full-time teaching.
- Education work by qualified experienced teacher - no agency or employees.
- Heritage work experience across the country: English Heritage, National Trust, V&A, British Museum, Tower of London, many others.
- Radio and TV, including Time Team on More4
- Education work inspected by Ofsted 10 times to date, always positive.
- Previously CRB checked.
- Membership of two professional bodies, both requiring accreditation, both providing public liability insurance cover
- New STORYTELLING SITE : please visit my taleteller.co.uk site for details.
- 2013 - the year we were invited to work in Japan! Find more, and why we aren't, on my Interpretation page!
See About Richard for more.